find what you're looking for

Thursday, March 10, 2011

gloria!

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is full of wonderful programs. One of those is called visit teaching. Each month a pair of sisters go out and visit other sisters. We usually deliver a prepared lesson or spiritual thought or try to find a way to serve one another, hence "visit" "teaching"--visit and teach! I have THE BEST visiting teachers. They always have a great lesson prepared and are ready to serve at a moment's notice. Right now the only service I need is models for my class! One of my teachers is from Niger and is beautiful and has cool African dresses. (The other one is beautiful as well, but she doesn't have any cool African dresses.) I asked if I could get a few quick pictures of her and she kindly obliged. The results are below.






2 comments:

  1. I love these, I love these, I love these! I think number four is my fav but they are all beautiful. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete