find what you're looking for

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

spring picture deal

Spring has finally sprung in The Land of Eternal Winter! In honor of the flowers blooming and birds chirping, I'm offering a deal I've never offered before! (Not because I think I'm so awesome I don't need deals to drum up business, it's more of a fear thing, actually)....anyway...


Book one session, get your second 1/2 off! You can go in with a friend and split the difference or keep both sessions for yourself. There are some rules though: 1) Must be in Rexburg, ID area or within a reasonable driving distance. 2) Must schedule appointments in May. Pictures can be done in May or June, but we need to have it in the books by the end of May. Make sense? 3) Cannot be wedding/engagement/bridal portraits. I have separate pricing for those and they don't count towards this.

Prices can be found by clicking on the "pricing" tab at the top of this page. There is also a booking app to the right of this post. I can also be reached through e-mail for more details and booking info at burnedimagesphotography@yahoo.com. Also, there is a "contact" tab at the top of the page that help you if neither of these is good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment