find what you're looking for

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 2--Why I don't photography my husband

With all the assignments I've had due over the past couple of semesters, I've been asked a couple of times why I don't photograph my husband.

  1.  He's not a willing subject. He usually asks if I can get someone else and then comes up with excuses was to why he can't.
  2.  He's more difficult to photograph than anyone else I know! I've dealt with three year olds, mind you.
  3.  It helps keep marital harmony if I don't. 
This is usually what I end up with, preceded by a grunt and a frustrated "Fine!" 

However, he is a GREAT assistant. He will drive me to whatever destination I have in mind, even if I have no clue what I want. He will keep kids entertained and happy during the boring parts of a session. And he keeps me sane when I don't think anything I do is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment